The HQ pilot applicant shall have:
- a rating respecting the table below
- a fluent capability for speaking and writing in English.
- a clean suspension history (at least the last 12 months).
- enough time to fly (at least 2 sessions per month)
- to accept and follow the internal rules of the HQ Pilots group
- a deep knowledge of, at the minimum, one jet and one propeller engine powered aircraft.
- the skills to communicate in fluent English by voice during the all the session
- the skills to follow any ATC or examiner instructions with respecting the flight rules
If you fulfill the requirement listed here, you can apply to the group and check our HQ Pilot Group Entry Examination Procedure.
|Applicant Pilot Rating||Applicant ATC Rating||Can apply on HQ Pilot Group||Entry flight exam Required|
|FS1, FS2, FS3||Any||No||/|
|SPP||AS3 or lower||No||/|
|SPP||ADC or above||Yes||Yes|
|ATP or above||Any||Yes||No|
Return to HQ Pilot Group presentation.
Continue to HQ Pilot Group Examination procedure.
VID 150259 TDAM - Update 03 January 2021 - New Wiki integration and rewording.
¶ COPYRIGHT and DISCLAIMER
This documentation is copyrighted as part of the intellectual property of the International Virtual Aviation Organisation.
The content of this documentation is intended for aviation simulation only and must not be used for real aviation operations.